Monday 4 July 2011

On The Go


As much as Im dying to finally write my Summer 11 post, I cant. Although I know its not going to be special, Id rather think about it first. Then again I cant keep my mind off the 30DayChallenges!!! I think I shouldnt have chanllenged my friend to do them since Im way behind... Oh well. Sitting here at the lonely desk trying to keep the nosy guys face off my laptop, knowing that I wont be able to blog or even check it for a while is definitely going to make me something close to bipolar. First, Im going to be happy because I know that Ill have so much to read when I get back but then again, I didnt have any access to it during exams either. Gosh, life is so frustrating!
Alrighty. Hope everyones enjoying their summer!!


Sara*

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, life seems very frustrating, poor you, no internet oh boo to the hoo. Juste une blague hihihihi. Je ne make sense pas du tout. Happy late Canada Day if you know what that is ;) Look at me now (boom tsk) kaghaz migiram Vaow.
    OMG IMMA BE INFORMAL CUZ LET'S FACE IT YOUR BLOG DOESN'T HAVE A MILLION VIEWERS AND PEREZ HILTON HASN'T GOSSIPED BOUT YOU YET. aureewar!

    ReplyDelete